How to generate passive income as a motion designer
Learn how to create alternative income streams for your motion design business.
Do you always know where your next job is coming from? When you rely solely on one income stream in your business if work drys up it can be very scary.
Earning passive income may seem like a bit of a pipe dream. But as a motion designer, you have the skills to create alternative revenue streams for your freelance business so you aren't solely relying on client work to pay the bills.
It isn’t easy - but it sure is worthwhile. Let us teach you how.
Learn top tips and strategies that can help you create financial freedom in your motion design business.
In this live online workshop we are going to cover:
- What is passive income and is it right for you?
- The different types of passive income and how to get started.
- How to start building an audience that will help you to create alternative income streams.
Who's it for?
If you're already creating online products and want to grow or you're just curious about how to expand your motion design business come and learn the strategies to market and build your own revenue streams so you never have to rely solely on client work ever again.
- Motion Designers who are curious about passive income.
- Motion Designers who are already creating alternative revenue streams who are looking to scale.
- Content creators looking to monetize their audience.
- Studio owners looking to grow their influence and monetize other revenue streams.
- Course and online product creators in the motion design industry.
Hayley is the founder of Motion Hatch and the host of the Motion Hatch podcast. Her aim is to provide the motion design community with the knowledge and resources they need to build businesses they care about and do work they love.
On her podcast, Hayley talks to influential motion designers about their lives, careers and how they run their businesses. She also speaks with entrepreneurs, accountants and lawyers to get their tips and advice on best business practices for freelance motion designers.
Hayley has worked in motion design for 10 years, her clients have included Google, The Gates Foundation and the United Nations.
“I’m going to teach you the strategies I’ve learned that allowed me to build multiple 6 figure online products, a large audience and a successful industry podcast.”