It all kicks off with an 8-week implementation course in which we will teach you the 4 pillars of growth - Mindset, Goals, Organisation/Time Management and Positioning.
In the 10 months that follow, we will provide you with:
- Tried-and-tested templates to automate business processes and tips on how to hire other freelancers so you can concentrate on doing work you love.
- Co-working and accountability calls to help you to achieve your goals
- Group Coaching Calls (AM and PM available so all timezones are covered).
- 1-1 hotseat calls where you get your specific questions answered - these will be live with the group so that everyone can benefit.
- Zoom calls with Industry and Marketing Experts to answer all of your questions.
- A private community where you’ll get all of your questions answered and meet other like-minded designers and animators growing their businesses.
Get started now!
Hayley is the founder of Motion Hatch and the host of the Motion Hatch podcast. Her aim is to provide the motion design community with the knowledge and resources they need to build businesses they care about and do work they love.
On her podcast, Hayley talks to influential motion designers about their lives, careers and how they run their businesses. She also speaks with entrepreneurs, accountants and lawyers to get their tips and advice on best business practices for freelance motion designers.
Hayley has worked in motion design for 10 years, her clients have included Google, The Gates Foundation and the United Nations.