Yearly Planning Workshop
Plan Your Year to Make More Progress on Your Career Goals
😩 Do you find yourself 3 months into the year having not accomplished half of the things you wanted to do?
❌ Do you have lots of good intentions that seem to disappear once your workload increases
😟 Do you find the start of a new year daunting and stressful?
If you would like to set goals that'll help you to earn more money, feel content that you know what you're doing and move you further along to those big dreams, you've come to the right place.
January is a quiet time for motion designers so why not use that time wisely to invest in your future self?
Our workshop will help you to...
- Create and implement a personal yearly plan to help you achieve all your career goals in 2023!
- Figure out what you want from your career and whether you're going in the right direction.
- Manage your time to help you achieve your weekly, monthly and yearly goals
- Break your goals down into easy, actionable steps that don't feel intimidating or hard to achieve
- Make consistent, regular progress. Small steps = big cumulative results
- Have a clear idea of where you should invest your time for maximum results
- Learn tried and tested methods to help you smash 2023 and beyond
If you're really serious about making 2023 YOUR year, don't delay and hit the enrol button today!
- A recorded replay of the workshop, so you can go back anytime to watch it. (Please note this workshop was recorded in 2022 but the information is still relevant in 2023.)
- A Yearly Plan Template to make life easier, we don't want you to waste time!
- Exercises to figure out your long term goals. We get it, sometimes it's hard to figure out what you want to achieve.
Who it's for:
- Full-time motion designers looking to get organised and work on personal projects
- Freelance Motion Designers looking to scale their business and get bigger and better clients doing work they love
- Studio owners looking for some clarity on planning their year and how they can help their team plan as well.
Hayley is the founder of Motion Hatch and the host of the Motion Hatch podcast. Her aim is to provide the motion design community with the knowledge and resources they need to build businesses they care about and do work they love.
On her podcast, Hayley talks to influential motion designers about their lives, careers and how they run their businesses. She also speaks with entrepreneurs, accountants and lawyers to get their tips and advice on best business practices for freelance motion designers.
Hayley has worked in motion design for 10 years, her clients have included Google, The Gates Foundation and the United Nations.