Hey Hatchling Voyagers, Welcome to Client Quest!
Grab your spacesuit and come on a journey with us to discover your ideal clients. We will guide you through the chaos and confusion of the freelance universe. You will be supported on each level of your journey with video lessons and missions to help you create a clear system for getting consistent clients.
Freelancing is scary and can have a lot of ups and downs. Work can dry up and you might struggle to manage your time and reach out to clients especially when you’re busy. Our Client Quest course offers you a framework to create your own system for finding your ideal clients. Helping you turn clients into raving fans that hire you again and again and refer you to more awesome clients like themselves.
Client Quest will help you...
- Create a System for Gaining Consistent Clients - No more worrying about where your next paying project will come from.
- Develop an Effective Social Media Strategy - Is Instagram helpful for Motion Designers? How do you know what types of content to create? The course will cover how to maximize your time on social media.
- Feel Confident in Communication - Reaching out to potential clients can be daunting. But we make communicating with prospective clients easy, with email templates and frameworks designed for direct to client and agency work.
- Maintain Client Relationships - The course will give you a system for keeping in touch with old clients and converting them into raving fans.
- Get More Referrals - How can you get your past clients to help you land more gigs? In Client Quest, we’ll show you how to gain more referrals for your ideal projects.
Hayley is the founder of Motion Hatch and the host of the Motion Hatch podcast. Her aim is to provide the motion design community with the knowledge and resources they need to build businesses they care about and do work they love.
On her podcast, Hayley talks to influential motion designers about their lives, careers and how they run their businesses. She also speaks with entrepreneurs, accountants and lawyers to get their tips and advice on best business practices for freelance motion designers.
Hayley has worked in motion design for 10 years, her clients have included Google, The Gates Foundation and the United Nations. Hayley is passionate about working on projects that have a positive impact on the world.
Here’s what you will accomplish.
- Instead of worrying about where your next paying project will come from you will create a system that helps you get consistent clients without overwhelming you.
- Learn about where to focus your energy when it comes to social media and how to make it work as a tool for getting your ideal clients. Reduce time wasted on platforms that don’t give you any return on your investment.
- You will feel confident to reach out to your ideal clients because you have a process that works. Including email templates and frameworks you can adapt for direct to client work and agencies.
- We will show you a system for keeping in touch with old clients and converting them into raving fans.
- You will learn how to get your clients to regularly refer you to other people who fit in your ideal client profile.
You Will Get Access To:
Easy to digest video lessons with missions (assignments) to complete each week.
Join our Motion Hatch Alumni Slack.
You can ask questions, interact with other motion designers and build your network. You can even find an accountability partner for this course. We actively encourage you to partner up! We love accountability.
Live weekly Office Hours with Hayley
This gives you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice.
You get access to the course even after you have completed it. So if you need a refresher you can always look back at the lessons.
Work at your own pace.
The course never expires so you can work at the speed of your business or when you’re going freelance.